Huelix Audio Converter - Audio Format Converter for Windows (7/Vista/XP/2000)
Huelix Audio Converter is a powerful yet easy-to-use
Windows® application to convert your audio between various formats. It
supports high quality and fast conversions between MPEG Layer 3 (MP3),
Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg-Vorbis Audio (OGG), and Microsoft® WAV formats.
You can get started with zero configuration but the application
allows you tweak the export formats completely if you so desire.
You will never again have to settle for an audio format that
isn't just right for your application. Huelix Audio Converter
unleashes the full power of MP3 format, supports the entire spectrum
Windows Media Audio codecs, exposes the nuances of Ogg-Vorbis compression,
and offers the conveniences of the portable WAV format.
- Archive music and other high quality audio content with a
variety of export formats that offer extremely high quality while offering
compression, such as the Windows Media Professional or Lossless codecs.
- Convert WAV files into MP3 or WMA to transfer to you portable audio
players such as the iPOD or Zen.
- Save and recall conversion sessions for unmatched convenience while
converting large number of files for a variety of applications.
- Supports all major industry standard audio formats - Windows Media® audio; (WMA), mp3 (MP3),
Ogg-Vorbis (OGG), and Microsoft® WAV (WAV)
- Manage audio files in the application without ever leaving the
interface - be it playing files, adding files, removing files, marking
them for conversion, and so on.
- Information and error messages are sent to the log window on the main
interface. Responding to these messages does not force you top dismiss a
large number of message prompts.
- Intelligent play-list management ensures that you have an
uninterrupted listening experience even when files are being converted.
- Intelligent and flexible export file management for hands-free and
- Control and tweak each audio compression format minutely to get results the way you want.
Choose defaults if you are not so inclined.
- Full tooltip support guides you through the application smoothly,
without needing to refer to the manual all the time.
- Enjoy unmatched ease-of-use with drag-and-drop file addition,
alerts, diverse progress updates, complete menu and shortcut support, and
Try it out yourself -
download the trial version right now! Get started in minutes by following this
quick start tutorial.